Friday, October 9, 2009

A Sleepy Gardener...


Bonjour Roses! ♪

Has been a loooong time since an update loves~ I so apologize~ ♥ Life has been crazy and hectic as life always is, but in the end its nothing that can't be fixed with a nice cup of tea and a warm blanket!

I will be updating more frequently now as I am finally begining progress on "Conversations Over Tea" which I will hopefully be posting to this site (being as that is what I made it for... XD) as much as possible. In the meantime though, this little gardener is need of a nap and a spot of warm apple spice tea. Midterms are starting to take their toll!

I have been listening to a lot of calming music lately in the hopes that it will lower all those unnecessary stress levels. ^_^ and it seems to be working in a way. I find I am very fond of Sarah McLaughlan, Enya, and Blue Foundation. Especially Miss Sarah... her music makes me quite happy!


You would all be ashamed of me Roses... I have this plant in my room, and before I moved into the dorms I transplanted the soil into a cute little pot shaped like an ice cream cone. And now the soil is starting to mold. And of course I know how to fix it, or at least I thought I did... ;__; sad days because it isn't going away and its nasty! Any suggestions?

Have a wonderful night My Roses and please continue to join me in the garden~~~☆~~~

Oh! I got a fish...

I love our little pointless chats... ha

Until Next Time,
Adieu Adieu,
-Yuki ♥♪ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment