Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In case you needed a good laugh~ and moved


Bonsoir Roses, ♥


I'm sure you will get a giggle from this:


I logged into my email this afternoon to respond to messages and decided it would be cool to update my blog. So I clicked the link to Google blogs, and found that I apparently had no blog. Confused and rather disgruntled, I sat down and created a new one, wondering all the while what horrid fate had befallen my old blogs. I finished everything up, closed the window went and got myself a glass of milk, sat back down and logged into my blog again. More confusion hit when I discovered my old blogs in perfect preservation, but no trace of the one I had just created. I gave it a moment or two's thought and then suddenly remembered, I was logged into a different email address when I had tried to check my blog, and that was why no blogs appeared. haha~~ Laugh if you will, because I did too~~♥


You can reach me at my new blog: http://www.tatteredcupcakes.blogspot.com/


Since it is linked to an email address I do use more often I suppose it makes sense to use it instead. But I will still post here now and then~ worry not Roses! ~~~☆~~~


Oh, and I have a concert tonight in about twenty minutes~ wish me luck loves!


Adieu,

-Yuki ♥♪ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment